Visited BT21 in Hongdae!

Hello, today I visited BT21 store in Hongdae.

It has been a while since the product was released
and it seems that people are not coming that much now.
I was there at 10:30 but not many people were waiting luckily.

I could entered at 11:00, all of people in the cue could entered.
Most of products were available, staffs kept filled stock.

(Jumbo Standing Doll, 68,000 won)

(Jumbo Cushion, 99,000 won)

(Tata Plush Head keyring)

(Jumbo Standing Dolls, 68,000 won)

I thought only can buy Jumbo version in Itaewon
but here was too! 

(Second Floor for BT21)

it was possible to buy most of things I planned but after some time,
some of products seemed like out of stock.

(I don't remember but there were some other characters too,
but only Shooky left after 30 min.)

(Also only few Tata Bag Charm Doll left, 
when I picked one, there were only 8 left. 
They might fill the corner tomorrow or later.)

I bought,

Koya Standing Doll, 26,000 won
Two mirrors, 9,900 won each
Tata and Mang Bag Charm Doll, 13,000 won each
Tata 42cm Face Cushion, 38,000 won
Tata 30cm Face Cushion, 26,000 won
Cooky Figure Keyring, 11,000 won

Well, most of them are for friends T0T


And one more thing,
BT21 Hongdae have most of items but few items were not there.
Magnet, cups, slippers were not there
and have no idea what other products they don't have.
And they did a poster event but it seemed like it is finished.

Anyway who are thinking to visit here,
I think there is no need to hurry and be there sooooo early.
But I recommend better to be there around 11:00, store open time, 
otherwise some of things might out of stock.
And I don't know how the situation will be in the weekend.
Hope you grab your BT21 things! 
(Also they have tax refund service, so don't forget to ask!)


댓글

가장 많이 본 글